Grand National is upon us, and some poor sucker has been tasked with organising the office sweepstake – I guess that means YOU!
Unlucky. However, we’re going to do our best to help you out. Below, we’ve included a link to a Grand National Sweepstakes Kit.
We think the best kit is produced by The Manchester Evening News (link below).
How It Works
Before you start decide how you will split the winnings – it's normal to do something like this…
1st = 60%, 2nd = 25%, 3rd = 10% and 4th = 5%
- Cut out all 40 of the horse's names from the sheet you've downloaded, fold them up, and put them in an envelope, hat or in that toner box which has been left beside the printer for the last two months.
- Get £2 from each person who wants to take part and then ask them to pull out a horse's name at random from the box, hat or envelope.
- Make a note of person's name and the horse they pulled out – you can do this on the other sheet you've downloaded. Please note runners are subject to change until the date of the race.
- After the Grand National is over, award the prize money to the player who picked the winning horse!
- Why not donate a portion of the prize to charity? The Injured Jockeys Fund is a great racing charity.
GET £40 IN BONUSES WHEN YOU STAKE £10
New 18+ UK customers only. Register using the promo code WELCOME40, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £30 in Free Bets and £10 in Free Spins (50x20p) credited within 10 hours of bet settlement. Free Bet stakes are not included in any returns. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply. begambleaware.org. #ad. Please bet responsibly.