You can download the Paddy Power sweepstakes kit by clicking the button below.
Grand National is upon us and some poor intern has been given the monumental task of arranging the office sweepstake – I guess that means YOU! Unlucky. However, we’re going to do our best to help you out. Below we’ve included a link to a Grand National Sweepstakes Kits.
We think the best kit is produced by Paddy Power (link below) but a word of warning! The kit includes the four Reserves who may still get in if any others are withdrawn by Friday at 10am, at which point the runners are finalised. That could mean a couple of the horses listed on the sweepstakes kit won’t actually run in the race.
You can check out all the runners and odds here.
How It Works
Before you start decide how you will split the winnings – its normal to do something like this…
1st = 60%, 2nd = 25%, 3rd = 10% and 4th = 5%
- Cut out all 40 of the horse’s names from the sheet you’ve downloaded, fold them up, and put them in an envelope, hat or in that toner box which has left beside the printer for the last two months.
- Get £2 from each person who wants to take part or £50 in you work in the City and then ask them to pull out a horse’s name at random from the box, hat or envelope.
- Make a note of persons name and the horse they pulled out – you can do this on the other sheet you’ve downloaded. Please note runner’s are subject to change until the date of the race.
- After the Grand National is over, award the prize money to the player who picked the winning horse!
- Why not donate a portion of the prize to charity. The The Injured Jockeys Fund is a great racing charity.
Free bets & promotional offers are only available to new customers, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements and other terms & conditions apply.
Information appearing on GrandNational.fans does not constitute professional advice or recommendation.
All Gambling Involves Risk.
- O’Leary Calls Time On Gigginstown19th May 2019 - 9:41 am
- Grand National Viewing Figures Reach Nearly 10 Million13th May 2019 - 10:24 am
- Tiger Roll Unlikely To Go For Three In A Row In 20207th May 2019 - 9:56 am
- Ruby Walsh Retires From Racing2nd May 2019 - 12:00 pm
- Grand National 2019 Finishing Order26th April 2019 - 9:39 am