We don’t have long to go before the world’s greatest steeplechase, the Grand National 2020, gets underway. As part of a three day Aintree Festival, this is a race with universal appeal and the one that everybody s to have a flutter on. And bomakers know it. So they spend all year coming up with […]
Betting offers for the 2019 Grand National will start to become very thin on the ground as the races gets closer, in fact, expect most boers to promptly withdraw all offers from Friday afternoon ahead of the race on Saturday April 6th. Not so with Paddy Power, so if you’re loing for some real value […]
If you’re loing for some value with your bets for the Grand National 2019, then you may be very interested to know that Betfair have confirmed that they will be paying out on the first SIX runners home in this year’s race. And if you’re wondering just how profitable it can be to back a […]
Free bets & promotional offers are only available to new customers, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements and other terms & conditions apply.
Information appearing on GrandNational.fans does not constitute professional advice or recommendation.
All Gambling Involves Risk.
- National Trials Offer Few Clues for Punters20th February 2020 - 7:32 am
- One For Arthur Grand National Bid Undecided19th February 2020 - 10:29 am
- Top Ville Ben Grand National Bid Undecided18th February 2020 - 12:15 pm
- 2020 Grand National Betting Specials17th February 2020 - 10:22 am
- Can Anyone Stop Tiger Roll Making It Three?15th February 2020 - 8:05 am