As if it wasn’t difficult enough to try to pick the winner of the Grand National, there are also other ‘Betting Specials’ which we can browse through. And, unsurprisingly, there are quite a few of them. So if you simply can’t decide which horse to back for tomorrow’s race, check these out! An Irish-Trained Winner […]
Betting offers for the 2019 Grand National will start to become very thin on the ground as the races gets closer, in fact, expect most boers to promptly withdraw all offers from Friday afternoon ahead of the race on Saturday April 6th. Not so with Paddy Power, so if you’re loing for some real value […]
If you’re loing for some value with your bets for the Grand National 2019, then you may be very interested to know that Betfair have confirmed that they will be paying out on the first SIX runners home in this year’s race. And if you’re wondering just how profitable it can be to back a […]
Free bets & promotional offers are only available to new customers, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements and other terms & conditions apply.
Information appearing on GrandNational.fans does not constitute professional advice or recommendation.
All Gambling Involves Risk.
- David Pipe Grand National 2020 Plans12th November 2019 - 11:14 am
- Is One For Arthur Heading Back To Aintree?4th November 2019 - 1:35 pm
- Grand National 2020 Weights Lunch To Stay In Liverpool27th October 2019 - 9:15 am
- How To Best Enjoy The Grand National25th October 2019 - 10:30 am
- Nicky Henderson Lands First National With Brain Power In Bittersweet Victory22nd October 2019 - 10:59 am