What a difference a week makes. A win in the Glenfarclas propelled Tiger Roll to the brink of history and so his odds have now been slashed to as low as 5/1 for the 2019 Grand National. While it’s easy to overlo almost every other potential Grand National runner in favour of Tiger Roll, there […]
Anybody following the ante-post odds for the 2018 Grand National will have noticed that Anibale Fly has been instated as joint favourite with a number of the boies, alongside Blaklion and the Willie Mullins trained Total Recall. So what prompted the sudden drop in odds? Trainer Tony Martin and connections knew that they were aiming […]
With a larger gap between the Cheltenham and Aintree Festivals this year there will be plenty of noteworthy horses winging their way over to Merseyside to contest their feature races. There will also be horses entered who for one reason or another missed Cheltenham and will be completely fresh and raring to go when they […]
Free bets & promotional offers are only available to new customers, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements and other terms & conditions apply.
Information appearing on GrandNational.fans does not constitute professional advice or recommendation.
All Gambling Involves Risk.
- O’Leary Calls Time On Gigginstown19th May 2019 - 9:41 am
- Grand National Viewing Figures Reach Nearly 10 Million13th May 2019 - 10:24 am
- Tiger Roll Unlikely To Go For Three In A Row In 20207th May 2019 - 9:56 am
- Ruby Walsh Retires From Racing2nd May 2019 - 12:00 pm
- Grand National 2019 Finishing Order26th April 2019 - 9:39 am