Anybody following the ante-post odds for the 2018 Grand National will have noticed that Anibale Fly has been instated as joint favourite with a number of the boies, alongside Blaklion and the Willie Mullins trained Total Recall. So what prompted the sudden drop in odds? Trainer Tony Martin and connections knew that they were aiming […]
With a larger gap between the Cheltenham and Aintree Festivals this year there will be plenty of noteworthy horses winging their way over to Merseyside to contest their feature races. There will also be horses entered who for one reason or another missed Cheltenham and will be completely fresh and raring to go when they […]
Free bets & promotional offers are only available to new customers, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements and other terms & conditions apply.
Information appearing on GrandNational.fans does not constitute professional advice or recommendation.
All Gambling Involves Risk.
- Sizing Tennessee Jumps into Grand National Picture11th December 2018 - 10:42 am
- 18 Head To The Becher Chase At Aintree6th December 2018 - 11:44 am
- Vintage Clouds Advertises National Claims With Haydock Win3rd December 2018 - 11:35 am
- 3 Main Contenders for Grand National 201927th November 2018 - 12:01 pm
- Rock The Kasbah To Head To Grand National22nd November 2018 - 11:00 am