The Grand National is one of the biggest races in the world as we all know. And for at least a week before the race, we eagerly watch to see which jockeys will be riding which horses. Often the big names such as Ruby Walsh (now retired), Davy Russell, Richard Johnson, and Barry Geraghty get […]
Anybody following the ante-post odds for the 2018 Grand National will have noticed that Anibale Fly has been instated as joint favourite with a number of the boies, alongside Blaklion and the Willie Mullins trained Total Recall. So what prompted the sudden drop in odds? Trainer Tony Martin and connections knew that they were aiming […]
Free bets & promotional offers are only available to new customers, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements and other terms & conditions apply.
Information appearing on GrandNational.fans does not constitute professional advice or recommendation.
All Gambling Involves Risk.
- Can You Bet On Horse Racing From Online Casinos?11th October 2019 - 8:29 am
- O’Neill Has Grand National Hopes With Cloth Cap10th October 2019 - 9:02 am
- Second Season Chasers Targeting the 2020 Grand National7th October 2019 - 9:28 am
- Grand National 2020 Date, Time And Tickets30th September 2019 - 9:47 am
- Barry Geraghty Hoping To Return To Racing In October24th September 2019 - 8:08 am