One horse that didn’t up in the 2018 Grand National, but could appear in 2019 is the Willie Mullins trained Bellshill. There is no doubting that Bellshill is a seriously talented horse and one that has the class to run in the Grand National. He is a grade one winner across three discips, national […]
The five day declaration stage for the 2018 Grand National has passed and there are now 63 runners still in contention for Saturday’s race, with a battle at the bottom of the qualifying list for the last guaranteed spot which now goes to the Nigel Twiston-Davies trained Double Ross. Click here for the full list […]
The Boylesports Irish Grand National takes place at Fairyhouse on Monday 2nd April at 5pm and with €500,000K up for grabs, it’s set to be a hotly contested race and at the latest forfeit stage there are still 55 potential runners in contention with only 30 places available at the starting . Among those who […]
Free bets & promotional offers are only available to new customers, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements and other terms & conditions apply.
Information appearing on GrandNational.fans does not constitute professional advice or recommendation.
All Gambling Involves Risk.
- Sizing Tennessee Jumps into Grand National Picture11th December 2018 - 10:42 am
- 18 Head To The Becher Chase At Aintree6th December 2018 - 11:44 am
- Vintage Clouds Advertises National Claims With Haydock Win3rd December 2018 - 11:35 am
- 3 Main Contenders for Grand National 201927th November 2018 - 12:01 pm
- Rock The Kasbah To Head To Grand National22nd November 2018 - 11:00 am