One horse that didn’t up in the 2018 Grand National, but could appear in 2019 is the Willie Mullins trained Bellshill. There is no doubting that Bellshill is a seriously talented horse and one that has the class to run in the Grand National. He is a grade one winner across three discips, national […]
The five day declaration stage for the 2018 Grand National has passed and there are now 63 runners still in contention for Saturday’s race, with a battle at the bottom of the qualifying list for the last guaranteed spot which now goes to the Nigel Twiston-Davies trained Double Ross. Click here for the full list […]
The Boylesports Irish Grand National takes place at Fairyhouse on Monday 2nd April at 5pm and with €500,000K up for grabs, it’s set to be a hotly contested race and at the latest forfeit stage there are still 55 potential runners in contention with only 30 places available at the starting . Among those who […]
Free bets & promotional offers are only available to new customers, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements and other terms & conditions apply.
Information appearing on GrandNational.fans does not constitute professional advice or recommendation.
All Gambling Involves Risk.
- Beat the Bookies: Capitalise On The Trends15th July 2019 - 9:44 am
- John McCririck The Man, The Legend13th July 2019 - 8:58 am
- Why The BHA Handicapper Won’t Go Easy On Tiger Roll8th July 2019 - 2:16 pm
- Horse, Jockey And Trainer Of The Year24th June 2019 - 11:25 am
- The Triple Crown & What Comes After14th June 2019 - 8:24 am