If you’re loing for some value with your bets for the Grand National 2019, then you may be very interested to know that Betfair have confirmed that they will be paying out on the first SIX runners home in this year’s race. And if you’re wondering just how profitable it can be to back a […]
On bomaker, Betfair, has announced an extended deal with Jockey Club Racecourses, to continue its title sponsorship of two major jump racing events. Betfair will remain as title sponsor of both the Betfair Chase at Haydock Park, which will take place on November 25th this year, and the Betfair Tingle Creek at Sandown Park, which […]
Free bets & promotional offers are only available to new customers, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements and other terms & conditions apply.
Information appearing on GrandNational.fans does not constitute professional advice or recommendation.
All Gambling Involves Risk.
- Can You Bet On Horse Racing From Online Casinos?11th October 2019 - 8:29 am
- O’Neill Has Grand National Hopes With Cloth Cap10th October 2019 - 9:02 am
- Second Season Chasers Targeting the 2020 Grand National7th October 2019 - 9:28 am
- Grand National 2020 Date, Time And Tickets30th September 2019 - 9:47 am
- Barry Geraghty Hoping To Return To Racing In October24th September 2019 - 8:08 am