If you’re loing for some value with your bets for the Grand National 2019, then you may be very interested to know that Betfair have confirmed that they will be paying out on the first SIX runners home in this year’s race. And if you’re wondering just how profitable it can be to back a […]
On bomaker, Betfair, has announced an extended deal with Jockey Club Racecourses, to continue its title sponsorship of two major jump racing events. Betfair will remain as title sponsor of both the Betfair Chase at Haydock Park, which will take place on November 25th this year, and the Betfair Tingle Creek at Sandown Park, which […]
Free bets & promotional offers are only available to new customers, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements and other terms & conditions apply.
Information appearing on GrandNational.fans does not constitute professional advice or recommendation.
All Gambling Involves Risk.
- National Trials Offer Few Clues for Punters20th February 2020 - 7:32 am
- One For Arthur Grand National Bid Undecided19th February 2020 - 10:29 am
- Top Ville Ben Grand National Bid Undecided18th February 2020 - 12:15 pm
- 2020 Grand National Betting Specials17th February 2020 - 10:22 am
- Can Anyone Stop Tiger Roll Making It Three?15th February 2020 - 8:05 am