It’s Gold Cup day at Cheltenham and the punters will be out in force for the final day of the 2018 meeting. Double Shuffle los like an outstanding each-way bet in the Gold Cup, but he’ll need to reproduce the form which saw him finish second behind Might Bite in the King George. Below you […]
Day three of the Cheltenham Festival sees crowd favourite Cue Card do battle with Un De Sceaux in the Ryanair Chase at 2.50pm. Cue Card will be a popular pick with punters and should the Colin Tizzard trained 12-year-old land the Ryanair the boies will be moaning like Michael O’Leary on Grand National weights day. […]
It’s day two at Cheltenham and the big races include the RSA Chase and the Queen Mother Champion Chase. Of course, Grand National fans will be focused on the Glenfarclas Cross Country Steeple Chase, where 2018 Aintree hopeful Cause Of Causes is pitted against stablemate Bless The Wings. 1.30 pm Bally Novices’ Hurdle Race 2m […]
Are you ready for the Roar? It’s the first day of the Cheltenham Festival and we have selected a few runners who might go well on day one. We’ve also highlighted special offers from Paddy Power and Betfair for this year’s meeting. 1.30pm Sky Bet Supreme Novices’ Hurdle 2m ½f Willie Mullins has won the […]
Free bets & promotional offers are only available to new customers, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements and other terms & conditions apply.
Information appearing on GrandNational.fans does not constitute professional advice or recommendation.
All Gambling Involves Risk.
- Who Could Run A Good Race In The Becher Chase 20193rd December 2019 - 12:03 pm
- Tiger Roll Trainer Gordon Elliot Eyeing A Third Successive Grand National Win2nd December 2019 - 12:09 pm
- Ruby and Katie Walsh Ambassadors For 2020 Grand National Festival29th November 2019 - 6:11 am
- 61 Entries For Coral Welsh National27th November 2019 - 9:29 am
- Vintage Clouds To Head Back For Another Grand National21st November 2019 - 6:37 am