A new Grand National contender emerged over the Christmas period. Elegant Escape won the Welsh National at Chepstow to throw his hat into the ring. He is only six right now, so will be seven by the time we reach the feature even in April. And that means we could see him in the race […]
As the 2018 Grand National draws ever closer, all eyes are on the trainers who will saddle up the forty runners who will take part in the race on Saturday April 14th at 5.15pm. As expected most are quite optimistic about their chances while some are cautious and playing their cards close to the […]
Free bets & promotional offers are only available to new customers, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements and other terms & conditions apply.
Information appearing on GrandNational.fans does not constitute professional advice or recommendation.
All Gambling Involves Risk.
- Jeremy Kyle May Have A Grand National Contender20th January 2019 - 8:55 am
- Is A Second Grand National Impossible for Tiger Roll?16th January 2019 - 11:50 am
- Sharp Response Could Develop Into Smart Staying Chaser11th January 2019 - 10:37 am
- How To Get The Best Out Of Racing Tips10th January 2019 - 9:38 am
- Elegant Escape Lays Down Grand National Claims2nd January 2019 - 10:44 am