Once again the folks at Aintree Racecourse outdid themselves with the 2019 Grand National festival. Thousands packed out the racecourse and basked in the sunshine as the 172nd renewal of the Grand National to place on April 6th 2019. 40 horses and jockeys d-up in what was to be another great race. Tiger Roll went […]
No horse has done it since Red Rum. Winning back-to-back Grand Nationals has proved to be almost impossible. And that’s exactly what jockey Davy Russell says about the 2018 winner, Tiger Roll. Trained by Gordon Elliott, the win was by the smallest of margins when a photo finish was needed to determine the winner in […]
Free bets & promotional offers are only available to new customers, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements and other terms & conditions apply.
Information appearing on GrandNational.fans does not constitute professional advice or recommendation.
All Gambling Involves Risk.
- Beat the Bookies: Capitalise On The Trends15th July 2019 - 9:44 am
- John McCririck The Man, The Legend13th July 2019 - 8:58 am
- Why The BHA Handicapper Won’t Go Easy On Tiger Roll8th July 2019 - 2:16 pm
- Horse, Jockey And Trainer Of The Year24th June 2019 - 11:25 am
- The Triple Crown & What Comes After14th June 2019 - 8:24 am