Once again the folks at Aintree Racecourse outdid themselves with the 2019 Grand National festival. Thousands packed out the racecourse and basked in the sunshine as the 172nd renewal of the Grand National to place on April 6th 2019. 40 horses and jockeys d-up in what was to be another great race. Tiger Roll went […]
No horse has done it since Red Rum. Winning back-to-back Grand Nationals has proved to be almost impossible. And that’s exactly what jockey Davy Russell says about the 2018 winner, Tiger Roll. Trained by Gordon Elliott, the win was by the smallest of margins when a photo finish was needed to determine the winner in […]
Free bets & promotional offers are only available to new customers, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements and other terms & conditions apply.
Information appearing on GrandNational.fans does not constitute professional advice or recommendation.
All Gambling Involves Risk.
- O’Leary Calls Time On Gigginstown19th May 2019 - 9:41 am
- Grand National Viewing Figures Reach Nearly 10 Million13th May 2019 - 10:24 am
- Tiger Roll Unlikely To Go For Three In A Row In 20207th May 2019 - 9:56 am
- Ruby Walsh Retires From Racing2nd May 2019 - 12:00 pm
- Grand National 2019 Finishing Order26th April 2019 - 9:39 am