Once again the folks at Aintree Racecourse outdid themselves with the 2019 Grand National festival. Thousands packed out the racecourse and basked in the sunshine as the 172nd renewal of the Grand National to place on April 6th 2019. 40 horses and jockeys d-up in what was to be another great race. Tiger Roll went […]
No horse has done it since Red Rum. Winning back-to-back Grand Nationals has proved to be almost impossible. And that’s exactly what jockey Davy Russell says about the 2018 winner, Tiger Roll. Trained by Gordon Elliott, the win was by the smallest of margins when a photo finish was needed to determine the winner in […]
Free bets & promotional offers are only available to new customers, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements and other terms & conditions apply.
Information appearing on GrandNational.fans does not constitute professional advice or recommendation.
All Gambling Involves Risk.
- Can You Bet On Horse Racing From Online Casinos?11th October 2019 - 8:29 am
- O’Neill Has Grand National Hopes With Cloth Cap10th October 2019 - 9:02 am
- Second Season Chasers Targeting the 2020 Grand National7th October 2019 - 9:28 am
- Grand National 2020 Date, Time And Tickets30th September 2019 - 9:47 am
- Barry Geraghty Hoping To Return To Racing In October24th September 2019 - 8:08 am