The 2019 Grand National has attracted a bumper entry of 112 horses – up from 104 in 2018 and includes a record 47 trained in Ireland. The previous highest number of Irish-trained entries was 40 just last year. Irish trainer Gordon Elliott will be attempting to land his third Grand National after Tiger Roll held […]
The list is out and we can confirm that there are 105 entries for the 2018 Randox Health Grand National, scheduled to take place at Aintree Racecourse on Saturday 14th April 2018. That figure is down on 2017 when 110 were entered and even less than in 2016 when 126 got the green light. It […]
Free bets & promotional offers are only available to new customers, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements and other terms & conditions apply.
Information appearing on GrandNational.fans does not constitute professional advice or recommendation.
All Gambling Involves Risk.
- Printable Grand National 2019 Runners List6th April 2019 - 7:24 am
- 2019 Grand National Betting Specials5th April 2019 - 10:45 am
- Mall Dini Out Of 2019 Grand National Through Injury5th April 2019 - 8:32 am
- Best Of The Long Shots In The 2019 Grand National4th April 2019 - 2:48 pm
- The Ladies Of The 2019 Grand National4th April 2019 - 9:38 am