The 2019 Grand National has attracted a bumper entry of 112 horses – up from 104 in 2018 and includes a record 47 trained in Ireland. The previous highest number of Irish-trained entries was 40 just last year. Irish trainer Gordon Elliott will be attempting to land his third Grand National after Tiger Roll held […]
The list is out and we can confirm that there are 105 entries for the 2018 Randox Health Grand National, scheduled to take place at Aintree Racecourse on Saturday 14th April 2018. That figure is down on 2017 when 110 were entered and even less than in 2016 when 126 got the green light. It […]
Free bets & promotional offers are only available to new customers, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements and other terms & conditions apply.
Information appearing on GrandNational.fans does not constitute professional advice or recommendation.
All Gambling Involves Risk.
- Black Corton Excites With Galway Plate Second17th August 2019 - 8:20 am
- Antepost Betting On The Grand National12th August 2019 - 8:56 am
- Grand National 2020 Tickets On Sale24th July 2019 - 10:32 am
- What are the Chances of Tiger Roll Winning Three in a Row?22nd July 2019 - 10:36 am
- Beat the Bookies: Capitalise On The Trends15th July 2019 - 9:44 am