The 2019 Grand National has attracted a bumper entry of 112 horses – up from 104 in 2018 and includes a record 47 trained in Ireland. The previous highest number of Irish-trained entries was 40 just last year. Irish trainer Gordon Elliott will be attempting to land his third Grand National after Tiger Roll held […]
The list is out and we can confirm that there are 105 entries for the 2018 Randox Health Grand National, scheduled to take place at Aintree Racecourse on Saturday 14th April 2018. That figure is down on 2017 when 110 were entered and even less than in 2016 when 126 got the green light. It […]
Free bets & promotional offers are only available to new customers, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements and other terms & conditions apply.
Information appearing on GrandNational.fans does not constitute professional advice or recommendation.
All Gambling Involves Risk.
- Can Anyone Stop Tiger Roll Making It Three?15th February 2020 - 8:05 am
- What The Grand National Weights 2020 Mean12th February 2020 - 10:51 am
- 2020 Grand National Weights Revealed11th February 2020 - 3:24 pm
- Is This the Year for Native River to Run in the Grand National?10th February 2020 - 1:29 pm
- The Biggest Upsets in Grand National History7th February 2020 - 9:55 am