For the first time in 30 years, at least three female jockeys will saddle up for the Grand National on Saturday April 14th at 5.15pm. With the news that Rachael Black has been given the ride on the Mouse Morris trained Alpha Des Obeaux, she will now join Katie Walsh and Bryony Frost for the […]
Irish trainer Gordon Elliott has never won an Irish Grand National but with a whopping 13 of his runners declared from the 30 entries for the 2018 renewal, he’s definitely playing a numbers game to finally win one. I’ll save you the trouble of googling that percentage and tell you that it’s a staggering 43% […]
Not known to shy away from saying exactly what is on his mind, Gigginstown House Stud‘s racing manager Eddie O’Leary has once again decided to throw shade on the BHA Handicapper, Phil Smith. With 11 entries in the 2018 Grand National, O’Leary made his feelings very clear the day after entries were published for this […]
Free bets & promotional offers are only available to new customers, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements and other terms & conditions apply.
Information appearing on GrandNational.fans does not constitute professional advice or recommendation.
All Gambling Involves Risk.
- Each-way Value In The 2019 Grand National18th February 2019 - 10:40 am
- 2019 Grand National Weights Revealed12th February 2019 - 3:45 pm
- Best Horse Racing Betting Apps8th February 2019 - 9:24 am
- The Famous Faces With 2019 Grand National Entries6th February 2019 - 3:01 pm
- Trevor Hemmings Bidding For A Fourth Win in the 2019 Grand National3rd February 2019 - 8:30 am