Trained by Jonjo O’Neill, Go Conquer may be the answer to Paul and Clare Rooney’s quest for Grand National glory. With The Last Samuri already having had a few cracks at jumps racing’s biggest prize Go Conquer may be able to go one step further and actually win it for them. The eight year old […]
The 2017 Grand National winner, One For Arthur, has been ruled out for the season and will not be back to defend his Aintree title, according to Peter Scuda, partner of winning trainer Lucinda Russell. Not two weeks ago, trainer Lucinda Russell was convinced there was to come from One For Arthur, suggesting he […]
Free bets & promotional offers are only available to new customers, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements and other terms & conditions apply.
Information appearing on GrandNational.fans does not constitute professional advice or recommendation.
All Gambling Involves Risk.
- The Triple Crown & What Comes After14th June 2019 - 8:24 am
- Aidan O’Brien Dominates the Epsom Derby6th June 2019 - 8:24 am
- Three Horses To Watch For The 2019-20 Jumps Season27th May 2019 - 12:42 pm
- O’Leary Calls Time On Gigginstown19th May 2019 - 9:41 am
- Grand National Viewing Figures Reach Nearly 10 Million13th May 2019 - 10:24 am