Irish trainer Gordon Elliott has never won an Irish Grand National but with a whopping 13 of his runners declared from the 30 entries for the 2018 renewal, he’s definitely playing a numbers game to finally win one. I’ll save you the trouble of googling that percentage and tell you that it’s a staggering 43% […]
The Boylesports Irish Grand National takes place at Fairyhouse on Monday 2nd April at 5pm and with €500,000K up for grabs, it’s set to be a hotly contested race and at the latest forfeit stage there are still 55 potential runners in contention with only 30 places available at the starting . Among those who […]
Free bets & promotional offers are only available to new customers, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements and other terms & conditions apply.
Information appearing on GrandNational.fans does not constitute professional advice or recommendation.
All Gambling Involves Risk.
- Burrows Saint The One To Watch For The Grand National26th January 2020 - 6:46 am
- Could Potters Corner Head To France For Grand National Prep?23rd January 2020 - 12:04 pm
- Magic Of Light Shining Brightly Ahead Of Grand National21st January 2020 - 10:26 am
- Kimberlite Candy Storms Into Grand National 2020 Contention15th January 2020 - 1:45 pm
- Biggest Races To Watch This Season14th January 2020 - 11:14 am