It may seem crazy to be talking about the jockey’s title so early in the jumps season, but that is precisely what many people are doing. For the first time in a very long time, it los as though we may have a genuine title race between two jockeys for the jumps crown. Richard Johnson […]
It was the rather aptly named Lottery that claimed victory in the inaugural Aintree Grand National in 1839, a feat that jockeys and trainers alike have been trying to replicate since. Doing so has the power to define a jockey’s career and it is the grueling nature of the race that attracts the eyes of […]
Aintree Racecourse and Women in Racing (WiR), supported by Women in Sport, are ighted to welcome the return of the Grand Women’s Summit to the venue on Friday 8th April 2016, which is Ladies’ Day. The first event of its kind held in 2015 was hailed a huge success with than 115 egates attending […]
Free bets & promotional offers are only available to new customers, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements and other terms & conditions apply.
Information appearing on GrandNational.fans does not constitute professional advice or recommendation.
All Gambling Involves Risk.
- 81 Remain For Grand National 201920th March 2019 - 12:50 pm
- New Safety Measures for Grand National 201920th March 2019 - 9:57 am
- Gambling Tips For First Time Race Goers18th March 2019 - 2:08 pm
- Anibale Flying High And Ms Parfois On A Roll17th March 2019 - 11:15 am
- 10 Fun Grand National Facts15th March 2019 - 3:25 pm