Today, at the last declaration stage for the 2018 Grand National which takes place on Saturday 14th at 5.15pm, trainer Jonjo O’Neill has withdrawn the top weight runner, Minella Rocco. Minella Rocco was due to shoulder 11-10 but he will now miss the race. It’s an unfortunate turn of events for connections who had been […]
As the 2018 Grand National draws ever closer, all eyes are on the trainers who will saddle up the forty runners who will take part in the race on Saturday April 14th at 5.15pm. As expected most are quite optimistic about their chances while some are cautious and playing their cards close to the […]
Day three of the Cheltenham Festival sees crowd favourite Cue Card do battle with Un De Sceaux in the Ryanair Chase at 2.50pm. Cue Card will be a popular pick with punters and should the Colin Tizzard trained 12-year-old land the Ryanair the boies will be moaning like Michael O’Leary on Grand National weights day. […]
Free bets & promotional offers are only available to new customers, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements and other terms & conditions apply.
Information appearing on GrandNational.fans does not constitute professional advice or recommendation.
All Gambling Involves Risk.
- The Triple Crown & What Comes After14th June 2019 - 8:24 am
- Aidan O’Brien Dominates the Epsom Derby6th June 2019 - 8:24 am
- Three Horses To Watch For The 2019-20 Jumps Season27th May 2019 - 12:42 pm
- O’Leary Calls Time On Gigginstown19th May 2019 - 9:41 am
- Grand National Viewing Figures Reach Nearly 10 Million13th May 2019 - 10:24 am