The Grand National is a notoriously difficult race to win. More so if you are female. Be it a jockey, a trainer or a mare running in the race, the statistics are not great. But can that all change on Saturday, April 6th at 5.15pm? No female jockey has ever won the Grand National. In […]
Fresh off the back of two Cheltenham Festival wins, jockey Lizzie Kelly is eyeing up the Grand National fences. The 25-year-old will be on board Tea For Two when the 2019 Grand National rolls around on April 6th. Tea For Two is owned and trained by her mother Jane Williams. And Kelly is relishing the […]
Free bets & promotional offers are only available to new customers, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements and other terms & conditions apply.
Information appearing on GrandNational.fans does not constitute professional advice or recommendation.
All Gambling Involves Risk.
- Nicky Henderson Lands First National With Brain Power In Bittersweet Victory22nd October 2019 - 10:59 am
- Early Grand National 2020 News16th October 2019 - 2:58 pm
- Can You Bet On Horse Racing From Online Casinos?11th October 2019 - 8:29 am
- O’Neill Has Grand National Hopes With Cloth Cap10th October 2019 - 9:02 am
- Second Season Chasers Targeting the 2020 Grand National7th October 2019 - 9:28 am