The Grand National is a notoriously difficult race to win. More so if you are female. Be it a jockey, a trainer or a mare running in the race, the statistics are not great. But can that all change on Saturday, April 6th at 5.15pm? No female jockey has ever won the Grand National. In […]
Fresh off the back of two Cheltenham Festival wins, jockey Lizzie Kelly is eyeing up the Grand National fences. The 25-year-old will be on board Tea For Two when the 2019 Grand National rolls around on April 6th. Tea For Two is owned and trained by her mother Jane Williams. And Kelly is relishing the […]
Free bets & promotional offers are only available to new customers, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements and other terms & conditions apply.
Information appearing on GrandNational.fans does not constitute professional advice or recommendation.
All Gambling Involves Risk.
- Printable Grand National 2019 Runners List6th April 2019 - 7:24 am
- 2019 Grand National Betting Specials5th April 2019 - 10:45 am
- Mall Dini Out Of 2019 Grand National Through Injury5th April 2019 - 8:32 am
- Best Of The Long Shots In The 2019 Grand National4th April 2019 - 2:48 pm
- The Ladies Of The 2019 Grand National4th April 2019 - 9:38 am