Anybody who has been following the 2019 Grand National Odds will know that Tiger Roll is the favourite. His odds of 7/2 are potentially the shortest any horse will have ever gone off in the history of the race. And with Rathvinden currently on 8/1 and Vintage Clouds on odds of 11/1, there really isn’t […]
Free bets & promotional offers are only available to new customers, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements and other terms & conditions apply.
Information appearing on GrandNational.fans does not constitute professional advice or recommendation.
All Gambling Involves Risk.
- Who Could Run A Good Race In The Becher Chase 20193rd December 2019 - 12:03 pm
- Tiger Roll Trainer Gordon Elliot Eyeing A Third Successive Grand National Win2nd December 2019 - 12:09 pm
- Ruby and Katie Walsh Ambassadors For 2020 Grand National Festival29th November 2019 - 6:11 am
- 61 Entries For Coral Welsh National27th November 2019 - 9:29 am
- Vintage Clouds To Head Back For Another Grand National21st November 2019 - 6:37 am