Tiger Roll is yet to see the racecourse this season and already he has been talked about than in any other season. In September, we had trainer Gordon Elliott telling us that the horse’s number one aim for the new season would be to win the Grand National for the third time next Spring. […]
When it comes to the Grand National, few winners endear themselves to the public as much as Tiger Roll has. In fact, I doubt any other horse has had the same amount of media coverage either. And it didn’t take owner, Michael O’Leary, to nip the prospect of ‘three-in-a-row’ in the bud, following his epic […]
Michael O’Leary, the owner of Giggsinstown Stud, made an incredible announcement this week. His Gigginstown operation will wind down over the next five years as the O’Leary’s bid farewell to the racing world. It is a bombshell of epic proportions. Not least because of its financial implications on the racing world. O’Leary plans to phase […]
Free bets & promotional offers are only available to new customers, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements and other terms & conditions apply.
Information appearing on GrandNational.fans does not constitute professional advice or recommendation.
All Gambling Involves Risk.
- Who Could Run A Good Race In The Becher Chase 20193rd December 2019 - 12:03 pm
- Tiger Roll Trainer Gordon Elliot Eyeing A Third Successive Grand National Win2nd December 2019 - 12:09 pm
- Ruby and Katie Walsh Ambassadors For 2020 Grand National Festival29th November 2019 - 6:11 am
- 61 Entries For Coral Welsh National27th November 2019 - 9:29 am
- Vintage Clouds To Head Back For Another Grand National21st November 2019 - 6:37 am