When it comes to the Grand National, few winners endear themselves to the public as much as Tiger Roll has. In fact, I doubt any other horse has had the same amount of media coverage either. And it didn’t take owner, Michael O’Leary, to nip the prospect of ‘three-in-a-row’ in the bud, following his epic […]
Michael O’Leary, the owner of Giggsinstown Stud, made an incredible announcement this week. His Gigginstown operation will wind down over the next five years as the O’Leary’s bid farewell to the racing world. It is a bombshell of epic proportions. Not least because of its financial implications on the racing world. O’Leary plans to phase […]
Free bets & promotional offers are only available to new customers, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements and other terms & conditions apply.
Information appearing on GrandNational.fans does not constitute professional advice or recommendation.
All Gambling Involves Risk.
- Black Corton Excites With Galway Plate Second17th August 2019 - 8:20 am
- Antepost Betting On The Grand National12th August 2019 - 8:56 am
- Grand National 2020 Tickets On Sale24th July 2019 - 10:32 am
- What are the Chances of Tiger Roll Winning Three in a Row?22nd July 2019 - 10:36 am
- Beat the Bookies: Capitalise On The Trends15th July 2019 - 9:44 am