Michael O’Leary, the owner of Giggsinstown Stud, made an incredible announcement this week. His Gigginstown operation will wind down over the next five years as the O’Leary’s bid farewell to the racing world. It is a bombshell of epic proportions. Not least because of its financial implications on the racing world. O’Leary plans to phase […]
Free bets & promotional offers are only available to new customers, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements and other terms & conditions apply.
Information appearing on GrandNational.fans does not constitute professional advice or recommendation.
All Gambling Involves Risk.
- The Triple Crown & What Comes After14th June 2019 - 8:24 am
- Aidan O’Brien Dominates the Epsom Derby6th June 2019 - 8:24 am
- Three Horses To Watch For The 2019-20 Jumps Season27th May 2019 - 12:42 pm
- O’Leary Calls Time On Gigginstown19th May 2019 - 9:41 am
- Grand National Viewing Figures Reach Nearly 10 Million13th May 2019 - 10:24 am