When it comes to the Grand National, few winners endear themselves to the public as much as Tiger Roll has. In fact, I doubt any other horse has had the same amount of media coverage either. And it didn’t take owner, Michael O’Leary, to nip the prospect of ‘three-in-a-row’ in the bud, following his epic […]
Michael O’Leary, the owner of Giggsinstown Stud, made an incredible announcement this week. His Gigginstown operation will wind down over the next five years as the O’Leary’s bid farewell to the racing world. It is a bombshell of epic proportions. Not least because of its financial implications on the racing world. O’Leary plans to phase […]
Free bets & promotional offers are only available to new customers, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements and other terms & conditions apply.
Information appearing on GrandNational.fans does not constitute professional advice or recommendation.
All Gambling Involves Risk.
- Nicky Henderson Lands First National With Brain Power In Bittersweet Victory22nd October 2019 - 10:59 am
- Early Grand National 2020 News16th October 2019 - 2:58 pm
- Can You Bet On Horse Racing From Online Casinos?11th October 2019 - 8:29 am
- O’Neill Has Grand National Hopes With Cloth Cap10th October 2019 - 9:02 am
- Second Season Chasers Targeting the 2020 Grand National7th October 2019 - 9:28 am