With the 2018 Grand National only a matter of weeks away connections have confirmed that Sam Twiston-Davies will be on board the race favourite, Blaklion, for what los like his best chance of winning the most coveted title in racing. Trained by his father Nigel Twiston-Davies, Sam is employed by trainer Paul Nicholls but he […]
Anybody who closely follows the goings on in the jumps world knows that Liverpool born John Neild would dearly to win the the Grand National. A former stable lad with Henry Candy, Neild bought Splash Of Ginge for £20,000 with the sole intention of trying to land a the £1 million Randox Health Grand […]
Free bets & promotional offers are only available to new customers, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements and other terms & conditions apply.
Information appearing on GrandNational.fans does not constitute professional advice or recommendation.
All Gambling Involves Risk.
- Each-way Value In The 2019 Grand National18th February 2019 - 10:40 am
- 2019 Grand National Weights Revealed12th February 2019 - 3:45 pm
- Best Horse Racing Betting Apps8th February 2019 - 9:24 am
- The Famous Faces With 2019 Grand National Entries6th February 2019 - 3:01 pm
- Trevor Hemmings Bidding For A Fourth Win in the 2019 Grand National3rd February 2019 - 8:30 am