With the 2018 Grand National only a matter of weeks away connections have confirmed that Sam Twiston-Davies will be on board the race favourite, Blaklion, for what los like his best chance of winning the most coveted title in racing. Trained by his father Nigel Twiston-Davies, Sam is employed by trainer Paul Nicholls but he […]
Anybody who closely follows the goings on in the jumps world knows that Liverpool born John Neild would dearly to win the the Grand National. A former stable lad with Henry Candy, Neild bought Splash Of Ginge for £20,000 with the sole intention of trying to land a the £1 million Randox Health Grand […]
Free bets & promotional offers are only available to new customers, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements and other terms & conditions apply.
Information appearing on GrandNational.fans does not constitute professional advice or recommendation.
All Gambling Involves Risk.
- Printable Grand National 2019 Runners List6th April 2019 - 7:24 am
- 2019 Grand National Betting Specials5th April 2019 - 10:45 am
- Mall Dini Out Of 2019 Grand National Through Injury5th April 2019 - 8:32 am
- Best Of The Long Shots In The 2019 Grand National4th April 2019 - 2:48 pm
- The Ladies Of The 2019 Grand National4th April 2019 - 9:38 am