With the 2018 Grand National only a matter of weeks away connections have confirmed that Sam Twiston-Davies will be on board the race favourite, Blaklion, for what los like his best chance of winning the most coveted title in racing. Trained by his father Nigel Twiston-Davies, Sam is employed by trainer Paul Nicholls but he […]
Anybody who closely follows the goings on in the jumps world knows that Liverpool born John Neild would dearly to win the the Grand National. A former stable lad with Henry Candy, Neild bought Splash Of Ginge for £20,000 with the sole intention of trying to land a the £1 million Randox Health Grand […]
Free bets & promotional offers are only available to new customers, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements and other terms & conditions apply.
Information appearing on GrandNational.fans does not constitute professional advice or recommendation.
All Gambling Involves Risk.
- Sizing Tennessee Jumps into Grand National Picture11th December 2018 - 10:42 am
- 18 Head To The Becher Chase At Aintree6th December 2018 - 11:44 am
- Vintage Clouds Advertises National Claims With Haydock Win3rd December 2018 - 11:35 am
- 3 Main Contenders for Grand National 201927th November 2018 - 12:01 pm
- Rock The Kasbah To Head To Grand National22nd November 2018 - 11:00 am