The recent Rowland Meyrick third, Lake View Lad, will have another crack at this year’s Grand National according to his Fife-based trainer, Nick Alexander. The Trevor Hemmings-owned grey was pulled up in the 2019 renewal of the race but excuses can be made for a below-par performance that day. After the Wetherby race Alexander said: […]
The Welsh trained Potters Corner was a popular winner of the Welsh Grand National on Friday, December 27th, 2019. He to the feature staying event of the festive period by just under two lengths at Chepstow. Battling on very well to take the prize, he stayed on strongly over the 3m6f trip on heavy ground […]
Free bets & promotional offers are only available to new customers, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements and other terms & conditions apply.
Information appearing on GrandNational.fans does not constitute professional advice or recommendation.
All Gambling Involves Risk.
- Burrows Saint The One To Watch For The Grand National26th January 2020 - 6:46 am
- Could Potters Corner Head To France For Grand National Prep?23rd January 2020 - 12:04 pm
- Magic Of Light Shining Brightly Ahead Of Grand National21st January 2020 - 10:26 am
- Kimberlite Candy Storms Into Grand National 2020 Contention15th January 2020 - 1:45 pm
- Biggest Races To Watch This Season14th January 2020 - 11:14 am