The Grand National is a notoriously difficult race to win. More so if you are female. Be it a jockey, a trainer or a mare running in the race, the statistics are not great. But can that all change on Saturday, April 6th at 5.15pm? No female jockey has ever won the Grand National. In […]
For the first time in 30 years, at least three female jockeys will saddle up for the Grand National on Saturday April 14th at 5.15pm. With the news that Rachael Black has been given the ride on the Mouse Morris trained Alpha Des Obeaux, she will now join Katie Walsh and Bryony Frost for the […]
Free bets & promotional offers are only available to new customers, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements and other terms & conditions apply.
Information appearing on GrandNational.fans does not constitute professional advice or recommendation.
All Gambling Involves Risk.
- Can You Bet On Horse Racing From Online Casinos?11th October 2019 - 8:29 am
- O’Neill Has Grand National Hopes With Cloth Cap10th October 2019 - 9:02 am
- Second Season Chasers Targeting the 2020 Grand National7th October 2019 - 9:28 am
- Grand National 2020 Date, Time And Tickets30th September 2019 - 9:47 am
- Barry Geraghty Hoping To Return To Racing In October24th September 2019 - 8:08 am