You would think that a race as prestigious as the Grand National 2019 would generate talk about the horses. However, following some of this year’s entries, all the chat has been about the owners. Now I’m not adverse to that, after all, I recently wrote about the possibility of Trevor Hemmings bagging a fourth win […]
Free bets & promotional offers are only available to new customers, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements and other terms & conditions apply.
Information appearing on GrandNational.fans does not constitute professional advice or recommendation.
All Gambling Involves Risk.
- The Triple Crown & What Comes After14th June 2019 - 8:24 am
- Aidan O’Brien Dominates the Epsom Derby6th June 2019 - 8:24 am
- Three Horses To Watch For The 2019-20 Jumps Season27th May 2019 - 12:42 pm
- O’Leary Calls Time On Gigginstown19th May 2019 - 9:41 am
- Grand National Viewing Figures Reach Nearly 10 Million13th May 2019 - 10:24 am