Former jockeys and siblings Ruby and Katie Walsh were announced this week as the Racing Ambassadors for the 2020 Grand National Festival. Ruby Walsh won the Grand National on two occasions. His first success came in 2000 aboard Papillon, trained by his father Ted, landing a monumental gamble when scoring at 10/1 from an early […]
No sooner had his feet touched the ground following another epic win in the Punchestown Gold Cup and racing legend, Ruby Walsh, announced his retirement. Arguably one of the greatest jockeys alive, Walsh’s career accomplishments are nothing short of exhausting. Holding the record at Cheltenham, he has been the lead jockey at the Festival 11 […]
As any horse racing fan will tell you, Ruby Walsh is one of the greatest jockey’s of all time and this week los to be one of the most pivotal in his illustrious career. By some small miracle he has managed to over come a leg break sustained in a fall at Punchestown on 18 […]
Free bets & promotional offers are only available to new customers, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements and other terms & conditions apply.
Information appearing on GrandNational.fans does not constitute professional advice or recommendation.
All Gambling Involves Risk.
- Who Could Run A Good Race In The Becher Chase 20193rd December 2019 - 12:03 pm
- Tiger Roll Trainer Gordon Elliot Eyeing A Third Successive Grand National Win2nd December 2019 - 12:09 pm
- Ruby and Katie Walsh Ambassadors For 2020 Grand National Festival29th November 2019 - 6:11 am
- 61 Entries For Coral Welsh National27th November 2019 - 9:29 am
- Vintage Clouds To Head Back For Another Grand National21st November 2019 - 6:37 am