The battle between Champion Trainer Willie Mullins and Gordon Elliott has been on since Elliott started to make a real name for himself in the 2015-16 season. That year the championship honours went to Mullins who won it by a landslide and ended up with total earnings of €4.4m against Elliott’s €2.5m. One year later […]
Free bets & promotional offers are only available to new customers, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements and other terms & conditions apply.
Information appearing on GrandNational.fans does not constitute professional advice or recommendation.
All Gambling Involves Risk.
- The Triple Crown & What Comes After14th June 2019 - 8:24 am
- Aidan O’Brien Dominates the Epsom Derby6th June 2019 - 8:24 am
- Three Horses To Watch For The 2019-20 Jumps Season27th May 2019 - 12:42 pm
- O’Leary Calls Time On Gigginstown19th May 2019 - 9:41 am
- Grand National Viewing Figures Reach Nearly 10 Million13th May 2019 - 10:24 am