Rocky’s Biggest Fight Yet Trainer Kim Bailey, who saddled Mr Frisk to win the 1990 Grand National, is plotting another path back to the Aintree showpiece, this time with his eight-year-old Rocky’s Treasure. Bailey, who recently trained The Last Samuri to finish second in the Grand National in 2016, is very excited about have another […]
The Sue Smith trained Vintage Clouds came back on his seasonal reappearance at Haydock last Saturday. He quickly advertised his Grand National claims by winning the staying handicap chase by half a length. But than that, he ran over a trip that was shorter than he needs. Plus he had to make the running […]
Usually far outnumbered in the Grand National, grey runners have a massive following with plenty of punters willing to back them simply because of their colour. Unfortunately, they don’t have the greatest record of winning the race with Neptune Collonges the last to reign victorious in 2012. In fact, other than the Paul Nicholls trained […]
Free bets & promotional offers are only available to new customers, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements and other terms & conditions apply.
Information appearing on GrandNational.fans does not constitute professional advice or recommendation.
All Gambling Involves Risk.
- Is One For Arthur Heading Back To Aintree?4th November 2019 - 1:35 pm
- Grand National 2020 Weights Lunch To Stay In Liverpool27th October 2019 - 9:15 am
- How To Best Enjoy The Grand National25th October 2019 - 10:30 am
- Nicky Henderson Lands First National With Brain Power In Bittersweet Victory22nd October 2019 - 10:59 am
- Early Grand National 2020 News16th October 2019 - 2:58 pm