After a curious number of years being held at the other end of the country in London, the Grand National weights lunch finally came back to Liverpool last year. And the great news is that it will held once again in 2020 in the heart of the city. Liverpool‘s St George’s Hall has been chosen […]
For the first time in than 40 years, the Grand National weights lunch was held outside of London. Instead, the great and the good of the horse racing world came together at the Cunard Building in Liverpool for some nice grub, a few drinks and the eagerly anticipated reveal of the 2019 Grand National […]
The weights for the 2018 Randox Health Grand National have been officially revealed by the BHA Handicapper Phil Smith and it’s Brian Ellison’s Definitly Red who will lead the pack on top weight of 11-10. Though he ran but pulled up in the 2017 event, Definitely Red has been on fantastic form this season notching […]
After a comprehensive 19-9 spanking of the British by the Irish at the Cheltenham Festival, all eyes will shortly be focusing on the Grand National meeting at Aintree, but who will take the big one? With last year’s winner of the Grand National Rule The World retired, can any other Irish trained runners step up […]
Free bets & promotional offers are only available to new customers, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements and other terms & conditions apply.
Information appearing on GrandNational.fans does not constitute professional advice or recommendation.
All Gambling Involves Risk.
- Could Potters Corner Head To France For Grand National Prep?23rd January 2020 - 12:04 pm
- Magic Of Light Shining Brightly Ahead Of Grand National21st January 2020 - 10:26 am
- Kimberlite Candy Storms Into Grand National 2020 Contention15th January 2020 - 1:45 pm
- Biggest Races To Watch This Season14th January 2020 - 11:14 am
- A Brief History Of The Grand National14th January 2020 - 8:57 am