For the first time in than 40 years, the Grand National weights lunch was held outside of London. Instead, the great and the good of the horse racing world came together at the Cunard Building in Liverpool for some nice grub, a few drinks and the eagerly anticipated reveal of the 2019 Grand National […]
The weights for the 2018 Randox Health Grand National have been officially revealed by the BHA Handicapper Phil Smith and it’s Brian Ellison’s Definitly Red who will lead the pack on top weight of 11-10. Though he ran but pulled up in the 2017 event, Definitely Red has been on fantastic form this season notching […]
After a comprehensive 19-9 spanking of the British by the Irish at the Cheltenham Festival, all eyes will shortly be focusing on the Grand National meeting at Aintree, but who will take the big one? With last year’s winner of the Grand National Rule The World retired, can any other Irish trained runners step up […]
Free bets & promotional offers are only available to new customers, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements and other terms & conditions apply.
Information appearing on GrandNational.fans does not constitute professional advice or recommendation.
All Gambling Involves Risk.
- Black Corton Excites With Galway Plate Second17th August 2019 - 8:20 am
- Antepost Betting On The Grand National12th August 2019 - 8:56 am
- Grand National 2020 Tickets On Sale24th July 2019 - 10:32 am
- What are the Chances of Tiger Roll Winning Three in a Row?22nd July 2019 - 10:36 am
- Beat the Bookies: Capitalise On The Trends15th July 2019 - 9:44 am