The Coral Welsh National 2018 takes place today, December 27th. The list of runners has officially been declared and 20 will take their chances at Chepstow at 2.50pm. You can watch it live on ITV4! Top weight, and wearing No.1, is Ballyoptic. Trained by Nigel Twiston-Davies, he’s a popular chaser who finished second in the […]
The Coral Welsh Grand National will take place on Thursday 27th December 2018 at Chepstow Racecourse. The last National of the year, this is one of the biggest races on the Christmas calendar. With still over a week to go, there are currently 59 potential runners vying for one of only 20 places at the […]
Free bets & promotional offers are only available to new customers, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements and other terms & conditions apply.
Information appearing on GrandNational.fans does not constitute professional advice or recommendation.
All Gambling Involves Risk.
- 81 Remain For Grand National 201920th March 2019 - 12:50 pm
- New Safety Measures for Grand National 201920th March 2019 - 9:57 am
- Gambling Tips For First Time Race Goers18th March 2019 - 2:08 pm
- Anibale Flying High And Ms Parfois On A Roll17th March 2019 - 11:15 am
- 10 Fun Grand National Facts15th March 2019 - 3:25 pm