The Coral Welsh National 2018 takes place today, December 27th. The list of runners has officially been declared and 20 will take their chances at Chepstow at 2.50pm. You can watch it live on ITV4! Top weight, and wearing No.1, is Ballyoptic. Trained by Nigel Twiston-Davies, he’s a popular chaser who finished second in the […]
The Coral Welsh Grand National will take place on Thursday 27th December 2018 at Chepstow Racecourse. The last National of the year, this is one of the biggest races on the Christmas calendar. With still over a week to go, there are currently 59 potential runners vying for one of only 20 places at the […]
Free bets & promotional offers are only available to new customers, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements and other terms & conditions apply.
Information appearing on GrandNational.fans does not constitute professional advice or recommendation.
All Gambling Involves Risk.
- Jeremy Kyle May Have A Grand National Contender20th January 2019 - 8:55 am
- Is A Second Grand National Impossible for Tiger Roll?16th January 2019 - 11:50 am
- Sharp Response Could Develop Into Smart Staying Chaser11th January 2019 - 10:37 am
- How To Get The Best Out Of Racing Tips10th January 2019 - 9:38 am
- Elegant Escape Lays Down Grand National Claims2nd January 2019 - 10:44 am