Once again the folks at Aintree Racecourse outdid themselves with the 2019 Grand National festival. Thousands packed out the racecourse and basked in the sunshine as the 172nd renewal of the Grand National to place on April 6th 2019. 40 horses and jockeys d-up in what was to be another great race. Tiger Roll went […]
Saturday, April 8th doesn’t seem that far away now, so racing fans are beginning to get excited for the Aintree Grand National 2017. Like every year before it, this race will undoubtedly be full of dramatic subplots to keep punters and fans interested even if their ride goes down at the first. For instance, after […]
Free bets & promotional offers are only available to new customers, unless otherwise stated. Wagering requirements and other terms & conditions apply.
Information appearing on GrandNational.fans does not constitute professional advice or recommendation.
All Gambling Involves Risk.
- Can Anyone Stop Tiger Roll Making It Three?15th February 2020 - 8:05 am
- What The Grand National Weights 2020 Mean12th February 2020 - 10:51 am
- 2020 Grand National Weights Revealed11th February 2020 - 3:24 pm
- Is This the Year for Native River to Run in the Grand National?10th February 2020 - 1:29 pm
- The Biggest Upsets in Grand National History7th February 2020 - 9:55 am